I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train sets!
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:33 pm by TigerTankFan

» lake trip pics?
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm by TigerTankFan

» Praise FM
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:21 pm by TigerTankFan

» Camup General Discussion
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm by TigerTankFan

» Logitech C920 Pro Webcam
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Mar 2024, 11:12 pm by TigerTankFan

» AForum :: Advertising Forum
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 1:19 am by Sir Chivas

» Daily Chit Chat
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Feb 2024, 1:58 am by DJAaronRadio

» Numbers in Pictures
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:22 pm by Brandon

» Name a city that doesn't have the letter A in it
What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024, 12:12 pm by Brandon

Top posting users this month
No user

Broadcasting Duo Facebook Page

What kind of microphone do you use?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 Empty What kind of microphone do you use?

Post by Brandon Thu 07 Jun 2018, 9:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

I would like to hear about what microphone you use, which ones you have used in the past and what is your favorite one?
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Smart Coins : 13388

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHLkI2Cdtzsl8pa-HQyFdg

Back to top Go down

What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of microphone do you use?

Post by TigerTankFan Sat 22 Feb 2020, 12:46 pm

I have to admit that I am still waiting for a Christmas package that the owner/operator of Phonic Radio sent me before Christmas to arrive. Such is very delayed now though, and its probably due to a shortage of staff. I may be getting a smaller package soon, but we will see. As for the headset that Brandon wants to send me, this has to wait for the time being as he needs to file his taxes first.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Smart Coins : 3459

Back to top Go down

What kind of microphone do you use? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of microphone do you use?

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 23 Feb 2020, 10:28 am

Unfortunately Canada Post is suffering from a shortage of workers at present and this has caused delays in package deliveries. The customs charges are also an issue, but such is usually temporary. Tbh the Logitech USB headset was supposed to have replaced my G320 but it only works on Skype for some reason and I can't figure out why such is the case.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:06 am

TigerTankFan wrote:I have to admit that I am still waiting for a Christmas package that the owner/operator of Phonic Radio sent me before Christmas to arrive. Such is very delayed now though, and its probably due to a shortage of staff. I may be getting a smaller package soon, but we will see. As for the headset that Brandon wants to send me, this has to wait for the time being as he needs to file his taxes first.

I will be ordering that for you in a few minutes. As for the package Mart was supposed to be sending you, I think it is pretty safe to say he never sent it, or it has gotten lost in the post forever.

TigerTankFan wrote:Unfortunately Canada Post is suffering from a shortage of workers at present and this has caused delays in package deliveries. The customs charges are also an issue, but such is usually temporary. Tbh the Logitech USB headset was supposed to have replaced my G320 but it only works on Skype for some reason and I can't figure out why such is the case.

Yeah but they can automate a lot postal functions to speed up service, I mean for peep sake the US Postal Service gets stuff to us in like a day or two TOPS.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 26 Feb 2020, 3:28 am

our postal service is really good a delivering ours is normally 1 to 2 buisness days at the most for most stuff anyways and it also depends on where it's coming from too.
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Smart Coins : 2082

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDinxZilbMD_J6NBfhxkURw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 26 Feb 2020, 9:49 pm

@TigerTankFan, when your new microphone headset arrives, please let us know how you like it.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Fri 28 Feb 2020, 4:30 am

ya let us know Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sat 29 Feb 2020, 9:58 pm

My new wireless USB headset has arrived now (as of 9:00 PM CST). It looks very interesting, but I haven't set this up and started using it yet.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Sun 01 Mar 2020, 8:45 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:My new wireless USB headset has arrived now (as of 9:00 PM CST). It looks very interesting, but I haven't set this up and started using it yet.

This is now all set up and working properly Wink.

Also the microphone headset in question if anyone is wondering, is the Logitech H600 Wireless Headset.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 01 Mar 2020, 9:55 pm

Unfortunately I still have a bit of an echo but I've managed to eliminate most of it thanks to Brandon's help. I am glad that its not audible to any of my listeners as well though, as this would probably have a negative effect on my BGRN show.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Mon 02 Mar 2020, 9:00 pm

it sounded good on my end i'm glad brandon helped you with it Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Tue 03 Mar 2020, 9:21 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:it sounded good on my end i'm glad brandon helped you with it Smile
I will have to keep a very close eye on the wireless audio sensor, as losing this will completely and permanently sink my mic ship. 
Such is a small price to pay for having the opportunity to actually speak to my listeners though.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 06 Mar 2020, 8:57 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:Unfortunately I still have a bit of an echo but I've managed to eliminate most of it thanks to Brandon's help. I am glad that its not audible to any of my listeners as well though, as this would probably have a negative effect on my BGRN show.

Your welcome, glad I could help. Just don't touch any of the settings please lol.

TigerTankFan wrote:
DJAaronRadio wrote:it sounded good on my end i'm glad brandon helped you with it Smile
I will have to keep a very close eye on the wireless audio sensor, as losing this will completely and permanently sink my mic ship. 
Such is a small price to pay for having the opportunity to actually speak to my listeners though.

If you mean the usb wireless receiver, just keep it plugged into the computer all the time. You only need to unplug it for a second to get rid of the weird buzzing noise that occurs when it is switched off.

If you need to remove it though, there is a slot in the headset for you to store the receiver in ;}.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Fri 06 Mar 2020, 9:38 pm

That's very interesting Brandon, I will have to try that.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sat 07 Mar 2020, 1:47 am

Brandon wrote:
TigerTankFan wrote:Unfortunately I still have a bit of an echo but I've managed to eliminate most of it thanks to Brandon's help. I am glad that its not audible to any of my listeners as well though, as this would probably have a negative effect on my BGRN show.

Your welcome, glad I could help. Just don't touch any of the settings please lol.

TigerTankFan wrote:

If you mean the usb wireless receiver, just keep it plugged into the computer all the time. You only need to unplug it for a second to get rid of the weird buzzing noise that occurs when it is switched off.

If you need to remove it though, there is a slot in the headset for you to store the receiver in ;}.
yes leave those plugged in if it's small you don't want to lose it and i can say this cuz my wireless mouse has one and i keep losing it same with a headset if it's a small Receiver you don't want to lose it being me losing small items is kind of a thing with me anyways Very Happy
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sat 07 Mar 2020, 10:03 am

As of 9:05 AM CST on 3/7/2020, I have been very diligent and made sure to keep the receiver for my wireless mic in a safe place. I do have to thank Brandon for the suggestion about using the storage slot that was built into the main headset though, as this has proven to be a big help as to keeping the receiver safe.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Wed 11 Mar 2020, 9:35 pm

Glad it helped, though I still recommend leaving it in permanently if you can, because constantly removing and replugging usb dongles in, tend to wear them out quicker.

Not to mention the much higher risk of it getting lost.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by tester12 Wed 11 Mar 2020, 10:11 pm

Glad to hear you have a working microphone again. I know your pc gave you such a hard time with the old ones. Sad

How do you like them so far?
tester12
tester12
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Smart Coins : 5531

http://www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 12 Mar 2020, 1:29 pm

I haven't been able to test them on a show as yet, but that's my own fault as I messed up the settings. Brandon was able to help me sort this out though, and I'll be testing them later this afternoon (as of 12:30 PM CST on 3/12/2020).
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Sun 15 Mar 2020, 4:46 am

for just winging it art you did good Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Sun 15 Mar 2020, 2:34 pm

I may have done reasonably well, but I feel that such could have done better. Unfortunately I seem to have a bit of social anxiety as of late and its creating some issues for me.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DJAaronRadio Wed 18 Mar 2020, 2:24 am

everyone has there off days even me always do the best show you can that's important Smile
DJAaronRadio
DJAaronRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Thu 19 Mar 2020, 11:39 pm

DJAaronRadio wrote:everyone has there off days even me always do the best show you can that's important Smile
Due to non-fixable issues with my H600 headset, I am off mic again (as of 3/19/2020).
Brandon has said that he is going to try and find an original version of this headset though, so there is a chance that I won't be off mic for long.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon Fri 20 Mar 2020, 6:30 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:
DJAaronRadio wrote:everyone has there off days even me always do the best show you can that's important Smile
Due to non-fixable issues with my H600 headset, I am off mic again (as of 3/19/2020).
Brandon has said that he is going to try and find an original version of this headset though, so there is a chance that I won't be off mic for long.
I have found an original one, just waiting for you to ship the other one back Wink.
Brandon
Brandon
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerTankFan Fri 20 Mar 2020, 7:53 pm

I am working on this as we speak Brandon.
TigerTankFan
TigerTankFan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion Sat 21 Mar 2020, 6:33 pm

TigerTankFan wrote:

Exactly what happened to the mic?
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
FM Radio DJ
FM Radio DJ

Smart Coins : 268

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum